The floats and the fishing tackles are produced in our family owned production site near the city of Pleven, Bulgaria.
The manufacturing of balsa wood floats and fishing tackles goes through different stages in separate departments on our production site:
The constructive department
The Construction Department is where the models are designed and prepared for the production process.
The Assembly Department
The Assembly Department is where we determine the length of the metal and fiberglass keels and assemble the single units.
The Broaching Department
The Broaching Department is where we broach the floats and attach solid or hollow antennas and keels.
The Packaging department
The Packaging department is where we pack the final product before it is ready to ship to the client.
The Lathe Department
The Lathe Department is where the product receives its final shape.
The Painting Department
The Painting Department is where the product is polished and painted with the highest quality of paints available on the market.
The Printing Department
The Ink Pad Printing Department is where we stamp the fishing floats, weight them and attach the logo “Bojy” or a custom one upon a client’s request.
It is our company’s axiom to use only the highest quality materials for our products such as grade A balsa wood, Italian lacquers and paints “Sayerlack”, fiberglass, antennas and accessories from MCM, Italy.
In addition to all the products that we manufacture, we offer a variety of products that are ready to use, such as:
• A wide range of slim line fishing winders, various models and weights of floats with different hooks;
• Silicone tube for balsa wood floats – ∅ 0.06, 0.08, 1.0, 1.2 ,1.5;
• Heat shrink tube for carp fishing – ∅ 0.06, 0.08
• Handmade fishing flies – the kit consists of three “flies” with color combinations imitating the ones of the actual insects. The variety includes a fly, a wasp, and a grasshopper. The kit is great for European Chub fishing.
• Handmade fishing flies – great for European Chub and Trout fishing.